- Reviews (0)
An eco-friendly liquid descaler which rapidly and easily removes lime scale and calcium build up from metal surfaces in contact with hot water such as espresso machine water tanks, coffee brewing and other hot water equipment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made with a formulation of organic acids which are naturally occurring compounds produced by fermentation of simple sugars.
- Certified for organic use.
- All ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
- Free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms.
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||1-4 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St |
Knoxfield, Victoria 3180
|Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 100ml, remove the green cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 500ml cold water to prepare descaling solution.
- Follow the machine manufacturer’s instructions to decalcify, de-lime or descale the machine.
- Always rinse the machine at least twice with fresh water after decalcifying, and before re-filling and reusing the machine.