Cafetto 1kg Espresso CleanSKU: CAF-EC1
or 4 fortnightly payments of $4.99 with info
- Reviews (0)
The Cafetto Espresso Clean back flush powder is the premium espresso machine cleaner for commercial and semi-commercial espresso machines.
Made in Australia the Espresso Clean® has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that the solution will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine. Follow the directions to ensure proper utilisation of the product.
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH DELIVERY GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 level scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.