- Boil water in a kettle
- Water temperature is a personal preference and critical in making a great of tea or coffee, it is ideal to allow the boiling water to slightly cool.
- Using boiling water to first rinse off your tea or coffee mug and the plunger, allowing them to pre-warm.
- Add the appropriate amount of tea leaves or ground coffee per desired serve into the plunger. (16-18g of coffee per cup)
- Pour boiling water over the coffee or tea leaves. NOTE: various kinds of tea need to brewed for different lengths of time at varying temperatures.
- Depress the plunger slowly to avoid spillage, and also to ensure all the coffee/tea leaves stay safely below the mesh. It is safest to place the plunger on a non-slip surface.
- Pour your Brew directly into your cup and it is ready to serve. Enjoy!
7 Steps To The Perfect Brew Every Time