Pullman 58mm Redgum Nexus TamperSKU: PM-RGNT58
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
The Pullman Nexus tamper is an ergonomic unit with a comfortable curve running throughout all its components. It starts with a handle made of classic oiled hardwood. The curve continues through the solid stainless-steel base, and a heavy-duty stainless-steel fastener holds the parts securely together.
Crafted out of The River Red Gum, one of Australia’s best-known trees. Distinct with its red to reddish brown in colour, it provides a unique aesthetic to match the quality of the tamp.
In true Pullman tradition, the TrueTamp rings around the base assist in achieving a level tamp.
- 58mm Flat Stainless Steel base.
- Australian Made
- Precision turned and oiled
- Heavy duty stainless steel base
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10*||2-5 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
*Bulky orders in excess of 25kg may attract additional delivery fees.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Wooden handles should be kept dry and only wiped clean with a slightly damp cloth. Wooden handles are pre-treated with Danish oil and will absorb skin oils during normal use, so shouldn’t need re-oiling.
- The base can be unscrewed for cleaning if desired, however a wipe with a damp cloth should be all it takes to remove any dried coffee residue or particles.