- Reviews (0)
Brew and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee at home with the Brew 600ml Black Coffee Plunger. The Brew Plunger also known as a French Press is made from commercial grade borosilicate glass in a durable polypropylene (PP) frame with a stainless steel filter. The simple French Press brewing method can be used to brew delicious coffee or tea without the need for expensive equipment. The ergonomic handle and short spout ensure perfect pouring every time.
7 Steps To The Perfect Brew Every Time
- Boil water in a kettle
- Water temperature is a personal preference and critical in making a great of tea or coffee, it is ideal to allow the boiling water to slightly cool.
- Using boiling water to first rinse off your tea or coffee mug and the plunger, allowing them to pre-warm.
- Add the appropriate amount of tea leaves or ground coffee per desired serve into the plunger. (16-18g of coffee per cup)
- Pour boiling water over the coffee or tea leaves. NOTE: various kinds of tea need to brewed for different lengths of time at varying temperatures.
- Depress the plunger slowly to avoid spillage, and also to ensure all the coffee/tea leaves stay safely below the mesh. It is safest to place the plunger on a non-slip surface.
- Pour your Brew directly into your cup and it is ready to serve. Enjoy!
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||1-4 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St |
Knoxfield, Victoria 3180
|Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.