The Melbourne International Coffee Expo is back for 2016, with an incredible range of new features to engage every segment of the supply chain.
￼￼￼￼￼In just 5 years, MICE has become the largest coffee-dedicated event in the region, and one of the biggest in the world.
Café owners, roasters, baristas, equipment manufacturers, distributors and service providers are among the more than 10,000 visitors who flock to this event every year.
What's planned for MICE 2016:
- ASCA Australia Barista Championship – the country’s best baristas will battle-it-out for the chance to compete in the world chapionships
- Roasters Alley – expect to see Australia’s best roasters serving their coffees.
- Australian International Coffee Awards – the AICA celebrates coffee roasting excellence from Australia and around the world.
- ASCA Roasting Championship – this new competition will test roasters by giving them the same coffee to roast to various profiles.
- World class coffee training and education – MICE will be hosting various coffee classes for professionals and home enthusiasts throughout the event.
- Origin Alley – the place to met and connect with green bean traders and growers.
Where: Melbourne Showgrounds is located on Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, just 15 minutes drive from the CBD and 15 minutes from the Melbourne International Airport.
When: 17th-19th March 2016
Name: Prime Creative Media
Tel: 03 9690 7022
Official Website: Click to Visit