Brita Aqua Gusto 100 Water FilterSKU: B-1018872
- Reviews (0)
- Using the Filter Exchange Display
A practical filter solution for coffee and espresso machines with a water tank. Whether in HoReCa or in the office, the BRITA Aqua Gusto water tank filter will enhance the flavor, aroma and appearance of all coffees including espresso and cappuccino. The Aqua Gusto filter also comes with a sticker so you always know the right time to change the filter. Forgetting to change the filter is now a thing of the past. The filter change signal means you always know the right time to change the filter. Simply place the filter change signal in a visible location and press the button firmly.
Features & Benefits
- Enhances coffee flavour, aroma and appearance
- Suitable for all conventional water tanks, without an adapter or assembly
- Easy for users to install and exchange, includes automatic filter exchange signal
- Reduces limescale deposits
- Available also in 250 size
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 1. Stick the filter exchange display to the water tank and press the start button firmly.
- 2. When a red line is visible, the filter exchange display is activated.
- 3. The red zone extends over time until the maximum period of use has been reached.
- 4. After approx. six months, the maximum period of use has been reached and the filter must be exchanged.