Brita C150 Purity Quell Replacement Filter CartridgeSKU: B-102828
or 4 fortnightly payments of $32.25 with info
- Reviews (0)
- Features & Benefits
- Filtration Process
The Brita C150 Quell Replacement Filter Cartridges are specially developed for use in the food service industry, and catering and vending sectors, PURITY C Quell ST filter cartridges reduce the carbonate hardness in drinking water, thereby preventing scale deposits in the appliance. Aside from ensuring quality, the Brita filters 4-step purification process can be easily comprehended through the filtration process diagram. Containing the latest innovations in water filtration technology, these filters ensures the highest quality of water filtration that the industry can provide.
The Three prime technologies utilised by Brita on the Purity Quell Filters include:
- PURITY technology: Depending on requirements, these cartridges reduce the carbonate hardness, as well as substances that can impair odour and taste, and the smallest of particles. Typical areas of application for the PURITY C filter cartridges are coffee and espresso machines, hot and cold drink vending machines as well as combi ovens and conventional ovens.
- Flow System: The cartridge flow system specially developed by BRITA guarantees constant reduction of carbonate hardness over the entire lifecycle of the filter. Untreated water is distributed perfectly and extensively. This means that the filter medium is used evenly and to its full extent.
- Intelligbypass Technology: This technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.
The food quality provided by BRITA water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutions. The PURITY systems carry the seals of approval from TÜV, SVGW, WRAS, VA and other national quality labels. Electronic components naturally bear the CE mark.
With Brita, Your always in the safe side!
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Delivers optimum results for all espresso-based beverages
- Also available in sizes 50 and 300
- Reliably protects professional espresso machines from limescale and gypsum deposits
- Reduces taste and aroma impairing substances – for the perfect cup
- Easy to use rapid-change system with innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve
- The PURITY Technology utilised in the product helps reduce carbon hardness.
- The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for constant by-pass water rate which ensure consistently high water quality despite low water outputs.
|1. Prefiltration |
Removes coarse particles
2. Carbonate Hardness Reduction
An ion exchanger reduces the carbonate hardness content and prevents scale deposits
3. Activated Carbon Filtration
Substances that can impair taste and odour are eliminated
4. Fine Filtration
Retains particles measuring up to 10 µm