Pullman Checkerboard Barista Tamper HandleSKU: PM-CBBH
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- How to Use
The Checkerboard handle is the striking trademark of Pullman Tampers. Made by alternately laminating Jarrah and Maple pieces, and then turning the resultant blank. The result is a strong, functional but very distinctive handle you’re unlikely to miss! As customisation and adjustability is one of its strong suites, the pullman tamper can be suitable for any base and can be simply interchangeable by unscrewing the handle. The strength and balance of this handle would make it an ideal choice for a commercial outfit or for a home barista. Made in Australia.
Feature and Benefits
- Crafted from a combination of quality Jarah and Oak wood.
- Ergonomically adjusted grip
- Easy to clean
- Made in Australia
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Tampers with wooden handles are pre-treated with Danish Oil and will absorb skin oils during normal use so it should not need any re-oiling.
- If the handle gets dirty, a quick wipe with a damp cloth is adequate, but do not allow wooden handles to get overly wet.
- If you find the wood is getting dry, a coat of wood oil, boiled linseed oil or even Canola oil can be beneficial to the wood, but make sure you wipe it all off after a few minutes to ensure a dry, dust-free surface. These oils are not as good as Danish Oil but they should work.
- The Barista tamper when coupled with the base (sold separately) has three different stackable height-adjustment spacers (included with base).
- Simply unscrew the handle to install or swap the spacers.
- After adjusting to the right tamper height, proceed to tamp and brew the perfect shot of coffee