Cafetto Chill 45g SachetSKU: CAF-CS45
or 4 fortnightly payments of $0.74 with info
- Reviews (0)
The Cafetto Chill solution is a the perfect solution to maintain the integrity of your soft serve or gelato machines. Cleans and remove water scale from cold beverage machines including soft serve, Nitro, slushie, gelato and granita machines. The solution is a Chlorine-based formula easily cleans and removes stains for a hygienic machine.
Chill delivers a visual indication of cleaning performance allowing users to determine if the system has been effectively cleaned. Colour indicators highlight the difference between an effective and ineffective cleaning cycle.
A specific blend of dye compounds, sensitive to food components, will show a range of colours from pink, red, yellow, and orange. Pink indicating an effective descaling cycle, and red, yellow, or orange indicating that another cleaning cycle should be undertaken.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Colour indicators highlight the difference between an effective and ineffective cleaning cycle.
- Contains high levels of sequestrants to soften the water and control scale.
- Non corrosive to soft serve machines.
- Contains chlorine to sanitise and assist with cleaning – in use concentration provides 100ppm active chlorine.
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- To prepare the cleaner/sanitiser solution, dissolve the entire contents of sachet in 6 litres of warm water. This gives 100ppm of available chlorine.
- For cleaning and sanitising procedures, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure all parts are in contact with the solution for at least 2 minutes.