Barista Progear Complete Countertop Pitcher Rinser KitSKU: BPG-CTRKIT
or 4 fortnightly payments of $129.75 with info
This Complete Counter Top Pitcher Rinser Kit includes the counter top rinser, a 3/8 braided hose, a 350kpa pressure limiting valve and a 1.5m drain hose.
The Counter Top Pitcher Rinser is made in Australia built with 100% stainless steel and is designed to sit on top of a bench top. It features a stainless steel body and a stainless steel disk which can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement, it’s square in shape and has a built in water and drain connections. Rinsers faciliate cleaning allowing for quick removal of milk deposits at the same time they lower the temperature of the milk jug so that the next batch of steamed milk can attain quality texture, great taste and consistency.
Rinsers are an essential product to have next to a coffee machine in restaurants, cafes, bars, coffee carts and mobile vans as they save time and money and make rinsing shot glasses, pitchers and cups simple and easy. Rinsers also increase work flow by saving time running to the sink after steaming milk. To use, simply press the milk jug down on the disk and water will spray out to clean and cool down the milk jug making it ready for use. Milk Jugs should only be rinsed using cold water to bring the temperature down from a food danger zone, milk jugs need to clean and cooled down with cold water between each use for both sanitary purposes and acheiveing quality texture to the milk.
Specifications are listed below.
- Reviews (0)
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
The Barista Progear Complete Counter Top Rinser Kit is the ‘all-in-one’ kit you need to complete your coffee setup.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Counter Top Rinser Barista Progear
- 1 x 350kpa Pressure Limiting Valve
- 1 x 3/8 x 3/8 0.5m Braided Hose
- 1 x 3/8 x 1/2″ Nipple Fitting
- 1 x 14mm 1m Drain Hose
- The Counter Top Pitcher or Milk Jug Rinser is made in Australia built with 100% stainless steel and is designed to sit on top of a counter top.
- It features a stainless steel body and a stainless steel disk which can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement, it’s square in shape and has a built in water and drain connections.
- Rinsers facilitate cleaning which allows quick removal of milk deposits while lowering the temperature of the milk jug. This process enables the next batch of steamed milk attain quality texture and consistency.
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Dimensions: 185mm L x 185mm W x 90mm H
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Care Instructions: Simply rinse or wipe down
- Rinser Includes: Stainless steel disk
The Counter Top Rinser sits on top of a counter, the water and drain tubes connect to the bottom of the rinser. We recommend that the water pressure is 15-30PSI, if water pressure is over 400kpa we suggest a 350kpa pressure limiting valve to be fitted, this is to alleviate the possibility of the valve weeping or leaking and a 350kpa pressure limiting valve will also reduce the possibility of the seal being blown up over the feed holes which will restrict the water flow. We suggest flushing the feed water lines to the rinser before installation especially on new water lines, to prevent any debris getting in to the valve which will cause the valve to leak.