- Dimensions: 180mm L x 165mm W x 100mm H
- Cut Out Dimensions: 160mm L x 145mm W
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Care Instructions: Simply rinse or wipe down
- Rinser Includes: Stainless steel disk
- Barista Progear In Bench Rinser
- 3/8 .05m Braided Hose
- 3/8 x 1/2" Nipple Fitting
- 350kpa Pressure Limiting Valve
- 14mm 1.5m Drain Hose
What's in the box:
The In Bench/Flush Mount Rinser is suitable for those who want to recess it into a counter and save space. The water and drain tubes connect to the bottom of the rinser. We recommend that the water pressure is 350kpa, if water pressure is over 400kpa we suggest a 350kpa pressure limiting valve to be fitted, this is to alleviate the possibility of the valve weeping or leaking and a 350kpa pressure limiting valve will also reduce the possibility of the seal being blown up over the feed holes which will restrict the water flow. To connect cold water a 3/8" Hose (hot water damages the seals) is recommended, we suggest flushing the feed water lines to the rinser before installation especially on new water lines, to prevent any debris getting in to the valve which will cause the valve to leak.
We strongly suggest having the product in-hand prior to cutting counter tops. Barista Supplies is not liable for mis-calculated or mis-cut bench tops.