Delter Coffee PressSKU: TC-DP
or 4 fortnightly payments of $9.98 with info
- Reviews (0)
- HOW TO USE THE DELTAPRESS
Delter Coffee Press has been designed to solve one of the biggest problems in coffee brewing – agitation. To avoid a bitter and inconsistent extraction caused by uncontrolled agitation, the Delter Coffee Press uses a unique jet-seal. This seal keeps the brew water and the coffee grounds separated until the brew commences, preventing uncontrolled agitation. When pressure is applied to the plunger, water and coffee contact is activated, allowing agitation to occur for the first time. This design allows the user to have complete control over the water flow and agitation, resulting in a brew with less bitterness and more clarity.
– Jet Seal: Unique seal that prevents any unwanted agitation of the coffee bed during brewing.
– Injection Brewing: The water and coffee are separate until you’re ready to start brewing using injection brewing.
– Simple to Clean: All you need is a few minutes to wash with water
– Portable: Weighing less than 250g, the Delter is ideal for camping, plane, travel, office or home.
– Pocketable Design: Compact and portable for coffee anywhere
Materials: BPA-free plastic
What’s in the box:
– 1 x Delter Coffee Press
– 100 x Paper Filters
– Dosing Cap
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
To brew with the Delter Coffee Press, you need freshly roasted ground coffee and water just off the boil
1. Place a filter in the Delter cap and rinse with water and discard.
2. Add freshly ground coffee into the Delter coffee chamber (max. capacity 30g).
3. Twist on the Delter cap.
4. Flip the Delter over onto your cup and start pouring your hot water into the brew chamber, filling to the line markings.
5. Raise the plunger to dose the exact amount of water required for your brew.
6. Push down on the plunger to activate water and coffee contact.
7. Raise the plunger again to redose or refill the brew chamber for larger, double-batch servings.