Regular use of Cino Cleano® Espresso Machine Back Flush cleaner will ensure your home espresso machine is always clean and running to its optimum efficiency, producing fabulous coffee, day in, day out.
1. Remove coffee filter from the group handle and replace with the blind filter
2. Add one level teaspoon of product to the group handle and replace.
3. Start brewing cycle and run for five seconds, then stop and allow to sit for 15 seconds.
4. Repeat step three at least four times
5. Remove group handle and rinse well.
6. Replace the handle with the blind filter and run the machine for 10 seconds and stop for two. Repeat at least 10 times to thoroughly rinse your machine.
7. Replace the blind filter with the regular one and brew a cup of coffee and discard to re-season your espresso machine.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA