The Espro P5 Press 18 oz (approx 532ml) is the safer, modern take on the traditional French Press and keeps beverages warmer than other glass presses on the market. Espro have invented a patent-pending Safety Lock™ to completely secure the glass inside the steel cage, and keep the glass in place while pouring. The Espro P5 Press is constructed from the German-made Schott Duran® glass is 40% thicker and more durable than a traditional press. And they've included their patented double micro-filter for a clean, delicious cup with none of the typical grit and mess, these filters prevent over brewing and over-extraction and ensure the Espro P5 Press will brew the perfect cup of coffee.
The tea P5 delivers the best tea filtration. Espros new double tea micro-filter sweeps leaves into an isolated chamber down to the bottom to stop the brew. You will get perfect extraction that stops precisely, and you can easily re-steep your loose leaf tea many times without a mess and with perfect flavour. Coffee filter and 25 paper filters included in pack. Tea Filter isn't included, to add tea filter to your P5 Press click here.
- Coffee press includes double-microfilters
- Capacity: 18 oz approx 532ml
- 25 starter pack of paper filters
- 40% thicker Schott Duran made in Germany glass
- Function to automatically close and seal the tea filter to prevent over-extraction
- Patent pending safety lock to ensure precise placement
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free
- Patented and global patents pending