Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner Blue 1 LitreSKU: CAF-MFCB1
or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.49 with info
- Reviews (0)
The Cafetto Milk Froth Cleaner Blue is a unique 3-in-1 product that cleans, descales and sanitises. To be used daily to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Independent laboratory testing confrims that Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner BLUE kills E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Non-hazardous formulation
• Leaves no odour after rinsing
• Provides excellent milk fat removal along with sanitation of the milk lines and frother components (Independent laboratory test confirm that Milk Frother Cleaner kills E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with the instructions use.)
• Is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and parts
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PROCEDURE FOR MILK FROTHERS
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the blue cap and pour from reservoir
- Add 50ml of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution
- Run entire solution through frother
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly
- Do not mix with other chemicals