- Reviews (0)
The Cafetto Milk Froth Cleaner Green is an organic liquid cleaner designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Independent laboratory testing confirms Cafetto® MFC Green kills E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions
It is recommended that MFC Green is used more frequently than the other MFC cleaners due to its milder properties.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC® Green is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Non-hazardous formulation
• Leaves no odour after rinsing
• Provides excellent milk fat removal along with sanitation of the milk lines and frother components (Independent laboratory test confirm that Milk Frother Cleaner kills E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with the instructions use.)
• Is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and parts
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||1-4 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St
Knoxfield, Victoria 3180
|Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.