- Reviews (0)
Milk Frother Cleaner is designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines and milk frothers. In addition Milk Frother Cleaner is effective in sanitizing the milk system. Ideal for daily use.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC Orange is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosively standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Non-hazardous formulation
• Leaves no odour after rinsing
• Provides excellent milk fat removal along with sanitation of the milk lines and frother components (Independent laboratory test confirm that Milk Frother Cleaner kills E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with the instructions use.)
• Is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and parts
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||1-4 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St |
Knoxfield, Victoria 3180
|Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the orange cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the orange cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Orange to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the orange cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.