Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner Red 1 LitreSKU: CAF-MFCR1
or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.49 with info
- Reviews (0)
The Cafetto Milk Froth Cleaner Red is designed for use in hard water areas, this liquid cleaner is used weekly in conjunction with Cafetto Daily Milk Frother Cleaner.
MFC Red is highly acidic making it the best solution for areas with hard water and users of milk with a high fat content.
It provides outstanding milk fat removal and descaling of automatic milk frothers. Ideal for weekly use.
Safe for all machine parts, MFC Red is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Non-hazardous formulation
• Leaves no odour after rinsing
• Provides excellent milk fat removal along with sanitation of the milk lines and frother components (Independent laboratory test confirm that Milk Frother Cleaner kills E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with the instructions use.)
• Is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and parts
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the red cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the red cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Red to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.