Pullman Oak Wood Chisel Distribution ToolSKU: PM-OC
- Reviews (0)
The Pullman Chisel Distribution Tool’s purpose is to aid in gaining an even surface, prior to tamping. The Chisel Distribution tool has been tested on bar world-wide and is pulling some great results. The Distribution Tool is 58.40mm designed to suit; La Marzocco, Expobar, Synesso, Slayer, Sunbeam, Bezzera, Astoria, ECM, Faema, Gaggia, Rancilio Silvia. Maximising the sideways movement of the coffee with minimal downward pressure, in other words it means the perfect coffee distribution before every tamp.
Features and Benefits:
- Crafted from a combination of quality Jarah and Oak wood.
- Step-less depth adjustment
- Light-weight (431.5g)
- A chisel shaped is utilised with a steep angle of the face ensures density of coffee is not localised
- A low-friction contact surface for the spinning action
- It is an easy and sure way to teach beginner baristas to achieve a consistent habit for distribution
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.