Puretec CO-I150-K Water Filter KitSKU: CO-I150-K
or 4 fortnightly payments of $42.49 with info
- Reviews (0)
Puretec Interblend CO-I150-K Filter system is designed for the reduction of hardness ions and contaminants that affect the taste and extraction of coffee. At the forefront of innovation the Puretec CO-I Series is everything you want in a water filter.
Designed for coffee machines, dishwashers and combi ovens the CO-I Series reduces scale, chlorine, taste & odour and sediment in water. Quick, hygienic cartridge change outs, combined with next generation filtration has made a convenient system with excellent capacity and reduced consumable expenses. The Puretec Interblend CO-I Series regulates the mineral content to ensure the finest coffee flavours.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The Puretec Interblend CO-I Series regulates the mineral content to ensure the finest coffee flavours.
• Large capacity granular activated carbon media for the reduction of chlorine, chloramine and taste & odour.
• High-impact polypropylene filter body built for the hustle and bustle of food preparation.
• Interblend technology to enhance scale reduction capacities and extend the filter life.
• Set & Forget – 30% bypass, providing exact filtration and precise reduction of calcium and magnesium ions for conductivity.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Puretec quick twist valve-in-head
- 3/8” quick connect tube fitting
- 3/8” male thread fitting
- ½” male thread fitting
- Puretec CO-I150 Water Filter Cartridge
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Micron Rating: 5 Micron
Hardness Reduction: 2 Lpm
Scale Reduction: 4,298L capacity @100ppm
*Micron is nominal