Puretec CO-T100 Water Filter KitSKU: PUR-CO-T100-K
or 4 fortnightly payments of $21.24 with info
- Reviews (0)
The Puretec CO-T Series combines high density carbon block and Anti-Scale Protection Technology (ASP) to give you the advantage of effortless water treatment.
Carbon Block Technology has been proven to reduce chlorine, chloramine, lead, benzine and most importantly for food service it is very effective at reducing taste and odour. The Puretec high density carbon block has a larger ratio of activated carbon surface area to water and allows for better contaminant removal and longer filter life.
The ASP Technology reacts with soluble metals (iron, magnesium, calcium, manganese, etc.) by binding the metals to maintain their solubility in water. This process minimises the risk of discolouration, staining, scaling, chlorine demand and foul taste/odour. This technology also forms a durable polarising film on the surfaces of metals by an electrodeposition mechanism and acts as a corrosion inhibitor at very low hardness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Large removal capacities/longer filter life
- Enhanced contaminant removal
- Reduces soluble lead and copper in potable water
- Cleans or dissolves precipitated mineral scale already existent in water distribution lines
- Prevent and/or retard scale formation (from minerals depositing) and corrosion (from low pH and/or dissimilar metals) in the water distribution system
WHATS IN THE BOX
- Puretec quick twist valve-in-head
- 3/8” quick connect tube fitting
- 3/8” male thread fitting
- ½” male thread fitting
- Puretec CO-T100 Water Filter Cartridge
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Micron Rating: 5
Flow Rate (Lpm @ 60psi): 6.4
Capacity: 38,000 L
Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block, Polyphosphate Scale Inhibiting beads
Temperature Rating: 2-38 °C
Function: Chemical/Mechanical contaminant reduction
Pressure: 30-100 psi