Products bought online can be returned by following these simple steps:
1. Fill out the Return Request Form: Download Returns Form.
2. Pack your product/s in their original condition and packaging, including the Returns documents with the parcel.
3. Take your parcel to the nearest Aust Post to send back to our warehouse:
11/76 Rushdale Street
4. Once the requirements of our returns policy have been met, and once we’ve received your return please allow up to 3 business days for your refund to be processed back into your original payment method.
Please note that you will need to cover the shipping costs for your return parcel. Barista Supplies is not liable for any items you return to us that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.
If you wish to exchange your online order, please place a new order for any new product/s straight away to avoid missing out. Afterwards, please follow the steps listed above for a refund on your original order.
In Store Returns
We will gladly accept your return in-store for product/s bought online or in-store for change of mind at our Showroom in Knoxfield, Victoria. Simply:
1. Bring along a copy of your Tax Invoice. You can download your Tax Invoice from your account online under your order history.
2. Head into our Showroom in Knoxfield with your product/s in their original condition, clean and with tags attached.
3. You can choose to have the value of your return (your original purchase price) exchanged, credited onto a Barista Supplies Gift Card or refunded to the original form of payment. Unfortunately, in-store refunds and gift cards are not applicable to online Afterpay or ZipPay orders.
Faulty Order Returns
No one likes discovering that the product they bought is damaged, faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown! In the unlikely event this happens, we want to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
Please note your product/s may need to be sent to the manufacturer to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding an exchange or refund. In the event this happens, our Customer Service team will stay in touch throughout the process.
If you are unsure about whether a product has a manufacturing fault, please feel free to call our Customer Service Team before sending it back to us.
If you have received a faulty item or a damaged item from Barista Supplies Online, simply follow steps below:
1. Contact our Customer Service Team straight away.
2. Email an image/video showing the damage/fault to your product to email@example.com
3. Once approved by our Customer Service Team to send products back. Please follow the Online Returns process.
4. A Customer Service Team Member will contact you as soon as we receive your parcel
5. Where it has been deemed that the fault is due to manufacturing, Barista Supplies will refund the purchase price of the faulty, damaged or incorrect product and cover your return shipping costs.
6. In the event the product you have returned is not deemed to have a manufacturing fault, we are unable to refund any relevant shipping costs.
7. Please note, if you decide to return your item, the original shipping costs for your order won’t be eligible for a refund.
Damaged or incorrect orders must be reported within seven (7) days of receipt. Lost packages and shipping claims must be reported to Barista Supplies directly.
You can exchange goods for up to 30 days from purchase, providing goods are in their original package, were not used and come with their original invoice. There are no refunds for special orders, discontinued items, used items or sample items.
Please choose carefully, as we do not refund or exchange Coffee Machines, Grinders, Electrical Items or Electrical Parts, Special Order Items, Books and DVD’s.