- Dimensions: 610mm L x 178mm W x 25mm H
- Cut Out Dimensions: 610mm L x 178mm W x 25mm H
- Materials: Stainless steel and plastic
- Care Instructions: Simply rinse or wipe down
- Rinser Includes: Stainless steel disk, 1/2" tap adaptor, 3/8" water tube and drain fitting
- Cold water connection: Tap Adapter 3/8" Tube 1/2 Thread John Guest fitting and 3/8" tube
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI - we recommend a 350kpa pressure limiting valve
Other products you may need:
The Side Spray Rinser can be recessed into a bench or placed on top of a bench. The water and drain tubes connect to the bottom of the rinser. We recommend that the water pressure is 15-30PSI, if water pressure is over 400kpa we suggest a 350kpa pressure limiting valve to be fitted, this is to alleviate the possibility of the valve weeping or leaking and a 350kpa pressure limiting valve will also reduce the possibility of the seal being blown up over the feed holes which will restrict the water flow. To connect cold water a 3/8" John Guest tap adapter fitting (hot water damages the seals) is recommended, we suggest flushing the feed water lines to the rinser before installation especially on new water lines, to prevent any debris getting in to the valve which will cause the valve to leak.
We strongly suggest having the product in-hand prior to cutting counter tops. Barista Supplies is not liable for mis-calculated or mis-cut bench tops.