Pullman White Nexus Pro TamperSKU: PM-WNP
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
The Pullman Nexus Pro Tamper series is specifically designed for pin point precision and accuracy. Similar to the theory behind the BigStep, this tamper utilises extremely accurate manufacturing to create an effective tamping surface that’s 0.2mm larger than the specialty industry standard 58.35mm tamper. This increased area improves the evenness of extraction allowing you to extract everything from your coffee. Alike the BigStep, the angled side-wall, avoids any vaccuming which may happen with larger tamper bases. Created from quality Acetal, it promises durability and a sleek satin machined finish. Provides a bottom heavy tamper and is a perfect for commercial users.
The NexusPro is designed for use with Pullman Filtration or other laser cut precision filtration baskets. The bottom edge of the NexusPro is sharp, and should be treated like a chef’s knife.
- 58.50mm Diameter with razor sharp edge.
- Covers 99.5% of the basket.
- Tapered sides promote airflow during removal reducing the ‘vacuum effect’ common with larger tampers.
- High grade 431 stainless steel to maintain a perfect edge.
- Never drop it on a hard bench or floor, or knock it against other objects; the edge will deform and can cause an imperfect fit or uneven extraction. It will not be replaced or refunded due to misuse or carelessness.
COVID Delays May Occur
Same Day Dispatch For Orders Placed Before 3pm AEST
|SHIPPING OPTIONS||SHIPPING COST||TRANSIT TIMES|
|Standard Shipping||Flat Rate $10||2-7 Business Days|
|Express Shipping||From $12.40||1-3 Business Days|
|International||Calculated at Checkout||2-10 Business Days|
|Pick Up from Warehouse||11/76 Rushdale St Knoxfield, Victoria 3180||Same Business Day|
Please Note: Regional areas may have slightly longer shipping times.
OUR SHIPPING PARTNERS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Acetal plastic handles can be washed or wiped as required. They should never be dishwasher cleaned or cleaned with any harsh or caustic chemicals (bleach or caustic soda). Always dry tampers immediately after cleaning.
- The base can be unscrewed for cleaning if desired, however a wipe with a damp cloth should be all it takes to remove any dried coffee residue or particles.